The Biomedical Technician is responsible for overseeing the overall operational condition, maintenance and repair of all water treatment equipment, all medical equipment and mechanical/electrical systems to ensure patient safety and the safety of all staff operating such equipment for their assigned clinic(s).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver' license in applicable state. License must be maintained as current, without restrictions and good driving record.
• Previous dialysis, hospital, or medical experience preferred.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Ability to react and perform under stress and in emergency situations.
• Ability to communicate and interface effectively with others.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work independently as well as with others to plan and organize work assignment.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Leisha Elrod - HR Director
304 So. Daugherty
Eastland, TX 76448